You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal.
You will be able to change quantities (number of spaces) after you click Add to Cart.
Click on "Return to Merchant" after paying.
Step 2 - Reservation Form
To reserve grooming space by mail, use the form on Page 10 of the Premium List.
PREMIUM grooming spaces will be in the temperature-controlled Building. The Spaces are 9x9 feet with access to electricity. SPACE IS LIMITED. The non-refundable reservation fee is $15.00 per day or $50.00 for all 4 days. There is also reserved grooming space in the horse barn. These spaces are on hard-packed dirt, have electricity and are 10x12 feet. The non-refundable price for these spaces is $10.00 per day or $35.00 for all 4 days. Reserved grooming spaces will be available beginning at 12:00 pm Wednesday.
1. All grooming spaces will be assigned in the order they are received and may not be moved or
exchanged for another space.
2. No requests will be granted for a particular space. Use the message box to requests space
adjacent to another exhibitor.
3. NO exercise pens, cocker pens or puppy pens allowed in the Premium Grooming area.
4. There will be NO REFUNDS for any space once reserved.
5. DEADLINE is September 19, 2018, or when all reserved spaces have been allocated.
6. Reservations will be confirmed via email.
7. DOGS CANNOT BE LEFT IN THE BUILDING OVERNIGHT.
By submitting this form, I understand that this reservation will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and that I will accept the space I am assigned without complaint. I further understand that the reserved grooming space is a privilege that can be forfeited without refund by those who do not follow the regulations of the Mesa County Fairgrounds and the Grand Valley Kennel Club, Inc.
Reserved Grooming Committee Chair
Completion of both steps is required for a valid grooming space reservation